Sales Officer – Field Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers (70%)
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements, maintain and build strong relationships with customers
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs
- Preparing needed documents in order to list our products at end-users, EPC-contractors and sub-contractors
- Providing technical support for customers and answering technical questions
- Achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Prepare offers and follow-up on release of local purchase order by customers
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive products, including knowledge of local competitive pricing
- Reporting to CSM about all activities, record and maintain client data, prepare monthly visit plan and monthly report to management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Transferrable Iqama / Visa (Saudi)
- Technical understanding and quality conscience
- Presentation skills
- Verbal Communication
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Time Management and independent working skills
Education & Experience:
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Sales.
- University degree, preferably in engineering, marketing, economics or related discipline, or good technical understanding
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment, especially in the Middle East
- Ready to adopt a flexible work approach, self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Team player, honesty and integrity
- Open, honest and straightforward in communications and actions
- Excellent Arabic & English communication skills, Arabic would be value added
Jeddah City – Saudi Arabia
If you are looking for a challenging position in a successful company, we are looking forward to receive your application .
We are looking for a skilled Full-Stack Developer who will be responsible for developing and designing websites for front-end and back-end to our company Ecommerce. You will be managing creating, maintaining, and updating our websites. Beside of managing the orders.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in:
- HTML/CSS coding – HTML and CSS skills because they are the core building blocks that allow for website content styling and design
Technical writing – in charge of defining an application’s scope and objectives. They draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
- Application architecture design – know how to organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases
- Project management – work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently.
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for full stack developers
- Communication skills – strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments
Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Directing or performing Website updates.
Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
Editing, writing, and designing Website content in multilingual UI.
Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or
referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured,
and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Bachelor degree in Web development, Software engineering or related field, or
Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
Using restful API for the backend
Proficient in My SQL.
Dedicated team player.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology such as PHP based
framework for the backend (laravel –symfony –codeigniter – cakePHP –zend
framework –slim) and (react – vuejs) for frontend (website UI and admin panel UI)
Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
High degree of independent judgment.
Able to solve complex problems.
Able to Develop using Restful API for the backend
Able to integrate third-party application with our website