Over the past 30 years, Albawardi Tools & Hardware has developed a strong infrastructure in the MENA region, thus becoming one of the major leaders in its business. Albawardi, via its long term vision, adapted its infrastructure to be well equipped to face any local and global changes that may take place. Our products range includes Plumbing, Welding, Carpentry, Automotive, Aerospace, Gardening, DIY, Civil Works, Painting, Electrical, Measuring and Calibration, Equipments & Machineries, Bolts, Nuts & Fasteners, Chemicals and Adhesives, Safety and Handling tools and equipment. The world class brands like Stanley, Ridgid, Proto, Dewalt, Black & Decker, MasterLock, Greenlee, Osborn, Dronco, Tramontina, Tubesca, Cooper and Ingersoll Rand, are few of our major brands. Albawardi Tools & Hardware maintains more than 58,000 items of various tools and machineries in stock. Its sophisticated e-commerce sales and inventory systems ensure rapid customer response time and on-time deliveries. An unrivalled distribution network extends across Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, gave the company the enviable reputation for its quality service. The company also holds a wide range of spare parts and provides prominent after-sales service to its customers through its branches and regional hubs across the Kingdom.
- To have the ability to anticipate successfully in the local economy, and to effectively respond to global change and to challenge ourselves to better our business.
- To be one of the best distributor in the tools and hardware industry.
- To explore new ventures to empower our growth and development strategies.
- To redefine our work.
- Develop, deliver and commercialize a complete pipeline of products, based on our unique experience, technology and professionalism.
- Provide an innovative, practical and top quality product that redefines our customers’ work and optimize their efficiency.
- Excel in adding values to our operation, through our people, a team of dedicated professionals, who value our customers, fulfill their needs and deliver our promises.
- We believe our first responsibility is to our clients and customers who use our products and services.
- We believe that true success involves mutual gain.
- We believe that people involved are the reason the business exists.
- We value the results of hard work to make it enjoyable as well as rewarding.
- We honor the work of previous generations and provide a thriving company for the future generation.
In 1957 Mohammed and Abdulrahman Albawardi entered into a partnership that has evolved into one of Saudi Arabia’s foremost merchant houses. Their commitment to operate ethically was matched by a strong ambition to be the best in every area of the business. These founding principles, values and commitments set by the founders are still followed in the group generation after another. Today the Group has a branch network covering Saudi Arabia and GCC countries and employs over 2,000 professional staff whose skills and abilities are fundamental to its success. Albawardi invests significantly in their development, using the latest systems to ensure that its human resources are effectively developed and that they are empowered to fulfill their career aspirations. Although the primary focus remains on Saudi Arabia and the neighboring Gulf states, Albawardi interests and operations extend across the globe.
The Group has four main areas of activity: trading, industry, services and investment. The achievements of Albawardi Group and its subsidiaries have been recognized through numerous awards and citations from international brand principals, industry groups and governmental bodies.
The Albawardi growth, stability and strength, lies in its flexibility to respond to changing market dynamics and the diversified nature of its activities. Albawardi vision is customer oriented and innovative. As a result, it can optimize its response to new opportunities and market developments, while meeting the highest international quality standards across all the Group’s operations.
World-class companies in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East leverage the expertise of Albawardi subsidiaries. Competitive advantages enjoyed by its customers are a fitting testament to the Group’s culture of quality and this is a cornerstone of the business on which long term relationships are fostered. Partnership with Albawardi Group ensures association with a dynamic enterprise that enjoys a longstanding reputation for professionalism and an ethical approach to business.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at: www.albawardi.com